The beginner course is a introduction to the sport of, kiteboarding. You are going to fly a powered trainer kite under the instruction and guidance of one of our trained instructors.The lesson goes for 2 hours. The kites will be the latest Ozone UNO , trainer inflatable kites of varied sizes to suit the prevailing wind strength and your weight. You will develop the flying techniques on land to later be able to handle the kites into the water, you will learn about safety and release systems, how to rig and launch a trainer foil kite and a LEI kite, kite control and steering, correct flying and sailing technique, understanding the wind window, how to generate and control power, relaunching after a crash, how to land the kite safely, How to stand up generating power with the kite in a safe environment because we use 5 m lines and small kites.The first part of the course cover the following techniques:- - Equipment carrying and setup.
- Determining the wind direction.
- Know how the safety systems works.
- Piloting at the top of the window underpowered.
- Piloting a kite from right to left on the edge of the window with one and two hands.
- Launching and landing at the edge of the window with an assistant
- Piloting in the power zone underpowered.
- Landing the kite alone and walking to the kite.
- Piloting in the power zone.
- Piloting with a harness.
- Piloting with one hand
- Advanced flying skills with the de-power kite
- Awareness of the wind effects and their dangers.
Depends the skills of each person this stage can take more than one lesson.